domodomo
foreword
as this ferocious-looking yet uber adorable character checks in, we say our goodbyes to the previously all-red poetic rage that has been around for almost a year now. NOVEMBERsurrender! is supradelirium's DOMO-KUN inspired mini makeover this month.

watch this space as fye soars onto an awesome embarkment (with all pun intended) on his new life. stay tuned as he emboldens himself with almighty bursts of great energy this near future!


about DOMO-KUN
DOMO is described as a strange creature that hatched from an egg.
DOMO lives in an underground cave with Mr.Usaji.
DOMO loves Japanese-style meat and potato stew.
DOMO hates apples due to an unexplained mystery in his DNA.
DOMO can only communicate via producing a low-pitched noise, which somehow, other characters are able to comprehend.
DOMO is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or upset.
DOMO likes music, particularly Guitar Wolf and MAX, which are two real-life bands.



the blogger
the boy called fye in the midst of doing the nation proud. bmtc2, ulysses1. currently a musician with the singapore armed forces bands. has just been officially released from national service (or in other words, ORD!)

borned on july 16, 1987. head prefect in primary school. student councillor. drum major in dunearn military band. graduated from anglo-chinese junior college. french horn section leader and student conductor of the acjc concert band.

taking one step at a time, and ready to fly. appreciates surprises. the epitome of love, life, masculine feminity, and poise.







the shoutouts



hey people, please tag at the correct tagboard. YOU tag at the tagboard ABOVE. thanks!


tagboard replies



the archieves




Users Online



Tuesday, January 02, 2007 | 2:22 AM

So its already 2007 and I didnt even get my last chance to blog before the new year came. To everybody that asked me out these past 3 days, heres my apology for not being around. I spent my new years eve at home and well, thats about all. Nothing special! Why? Cos I just felt like spending time by myself of course. It has been a great year. 2006 - many more additions to my book of sweet memories. Pulled through all obstacles with much strength and courage. And perhaps, its really just the right time to move on to an even better life ahead of me. Goodbye past.


Every year, there are always issues to settle. Im talking about the not-so-nice ones here. This year, my life generally took a smooth ride until the third quarter when the major exams were drawing near. That was on top of the wrecked emotions that completely left me devastated and scarred oh so deep. The preliminary examinations were terrible. The A levels? Im not too sure myself. My dream of doing dentistry in the university now is definitely shattered and there is nobody else to blame except myself. Im just this nineteen year old boy with big dreams and aspirations, and I thought I could really put a smile on my parents' faces with outstanding results and getting into a good course in uni or a good uni for that matter, but shrugs*. We'll just wait till the results are out. Whats with all the negativity? Nah. Im just talking sense now.


I guess its not really alright when people chant unpleasant stuff about you, especially worse when they reach your own pair of ears. Well, these things may be true but would people just grow up and quit their immature self? Its a total turn off when I see or hear people get all hyped up with the lives of others. Its awful enough when these people do not even know me well enough, and it gets even more disappointing when these are the people that go by the term, 'friends'. I cant believe that at this age, there are nitwits that embrace the joy of voyeurism. I thought that was an ancient pastime that most only luxuriate when their brains are not so developed as yet, but I guess I was wrong. Oh well, im numbed to this entire thing thats going on. Theres always a more mature and professional way of doing things. I hope people will grow up.


So thats it for last year. There are more that I want to blog about but I guess I'll just do it in a private blog. Moving on..


I cant remember the details of the series of events that happened during the past weeks but I'll try. Lets see. Hung out with gen and ter sometime last last week for some vivo-licious fun. Thank you girls for that impromptu night! Then I had my first night at St James Powerstation. Dj George was spinning cool remixes all night. Awesome I tell you! I watched a movie, Stranger Than Fiction, which I couldnt really understand until it reached the end. Caught Night at The Museum with both my brothers too! Hilarious! Was at the band chalet with Fusion - Este, Matin, Ilyas - and I learnt how to play bridge. Haha, im slow! Matin's slower though. Was with Este and Matin again for lunch, coffeebean and a minor trashing out. Thanks guys. Hung out with Daryl and Darren quite abit too. Man! Just too many stories to share and so much, really so much fun being around them. Thank you everyone who spent the last days of 2006 with me and may this new year bring much peace and joy to you! Happy new year!